Right Fit Foundation
$5,000 Scholarship Application
The scholarship will be a one time (non-renewable) award of $5,000 and there will be one winner per year. A student must ultimately be admitted to and attend an accredited four year college or university, because the funds will be paid directly to the university. Preference will be given to middle income families (typically $50,000 - $200,000 household annual income).
1) US Citizen
2) Hillsborough, Pasco or Pinellas County Resident
3) High School Student
4) Weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher
1) Submission of a completed application
2) An interview may be requested to select finalists
3) A parent or legal guardian will be required to give consent for the winning student’s bio (name, picture, high school, graduation year and college attending) to be posted on our website. We may contact parents prior to winner selection to verify permission.
25% Student’s ability to follow directions
25% Student's Academic Profile
Application deadline: May 30th
Notification: June 30th
The Right Fit™ Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), dedicated to educating families about the college admission and financial aid process.
If you have questions, please contact us:
16510 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa FL 33618
The Right Fit™ Foundation understands the importance of protecting personally-identifiable information. We will not share, sell or rent this information to any third-party.